Known as the “dolphinfish”, Mahi-Mahi shouldn’t be confused with the mammal, dolphin. This fish gets its name from the Hawaiian language which translates to “strong-strong” as it is well-known for putting up a good fight at the end of the line. A rich source of protein, this fish has flavorful taste with a firm texture. Here’s a simple recipe to get the most out of this sea wonder.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Rinse the fish fillets and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the chopped onions with the mayonnaise.
- Squeeze lemon juice on the fish and sprinkle with garlic salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread the mayonnaise and onion mix all over the fish. Top with a sprinkling of breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes. There you have it, delectable baked Mahi-Mahi for your next meal.