Here’s quick, simple, and deliciously fishy snack that can be whipped up with simple household ingredients. For lazy days, energetic days, and just about all days. Read on for the recipe.
- For the basting, simply mix the lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and black pepper, and set aside.
- Place the fish in a baking dish coated with oven glaze.
- Coat the fish with the basting mix prepared in step 1.
- Sprinkle the fish with breadcrumbs, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Test the fish with a fork to check flakiness.
- Add a finishing sprinkle of parsley, and bon appetit!