Shahi paneer is every vegetarian’s delight. And a bowl of rich, flavoursome shahi paneer cooked in the Punjabi style with extra cream and extra love, makes it even more irresistible. Here’s a recipe for shahi paneer that you can try out today.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add onions and cashewnuts and sauté them. Add the tomatoes and let it cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix it will.
- Grind the sautéed mixture into a paste in a mixer. Add water before grinding needing. Pour the ground mixture back into the kadai.
- Add butter into the kadai, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Pour in the cream and mix well. Add in the paneer, kasori methi, garam masala, green cardamom powder and mix well till it’s done.
Serving Tip: Garnish with cream and kasuri methi and serve hot with roti/rice
Try out this rich and satiating recipe with fresh paneer from Brown Apron. For more delicious specials check out our recipe blog.