Steaks are usually associated with only meat, but why should only non-vegetarians have all the fun? Here’s a great recipe that turns humble paneer into a world class steak. No more fear of missing out, only absolute deliciousness. Preparation:
- Turn the paneer to mash, and break the bread into fine pieces. Mix the salt, paneer, bread, coriander leaves, and green chillies. Mix well.
- Cut two patties out of the mix.
- Pan fry the patties till brown on both sides.
- Microwave grill the steaks with a dressing of cheddar cheese slices and tomatoes for five minutes.
- Serve hot as main course or a snack.