Ganesh Chaturthi is here and so is the craving for the sweet dish it is famous for – Modak! Prepared widely in Maharashtra during the festival, this recipe is the shortest way to make a mouth-watering batch of khova modaks.
- Heat butter on a pan and add cream and milk to it. Mix well.
- Add the khova and keep stirring until you get a thick mixture.
- Take it off the heat, transfer it to a bowl and cool it down.
- Add crushed green cardamom powder and powdered sugar into it. Mix well.
- Take the moulds and dust them with powdered sugar and put the mixture into both sides of the mould and close it to make modaks.
Serving tip: Serve these delectable khova modaks as a dessert after any meal or have them whenever you crave for something sweet.