The imperial recipe of the richest, creamiest korma is brought to your table with only a little effort. The blissful badami lamb korma will leave you with a feeling of royalty like no other.
- Make a creamy paste of yogurt, almond paste, and all the spices.
- Sauté the onions and blend them with the paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the paste and the lamb.
- When the dish is almost fully cooked, add the rose water with a hint of saffron.
- Simmer down the regulator and cover the dish with a foil.
- Serve the dish hot with a few naans and relish!