Everybody would like some Murg do-pyaza on a nice little afternoon. With this recipe, you can cook it yourself in little to no time and enjoy the dish with your friends and family.
- Pour oil in a thick-bottomed pan and heat it. Add onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger garlic paste to it and saute again.
- Add the remaining spices saute it and let it cook.
- Mix in the chicken pieces and add ½ cup of water and let it cook on low heat for 10 minutes with lid on.
- Once the chicken pieces are cooked, garnish it with coriander and mint leaves.
Serving Tip: Serve with steamed rice or roti.