A Mughal wonder that’ll make your palate feel like royalty.
- Slice the tomatoes, cardamom, cashews, and cloves.
- Boil the mixture till the tomatoes are softened.
- Grind them together to make a paste.
- Add onions and a bay leaf in a buttered pan, sauté to get a distinct aroma.
- Mix the paste with onions and ginger garlic paste.
- Add cumin, salt, coriander, and red chilli powder for taste.
- Add the paneer and low fat cream while the gravy boils.
- Garnish the gravy with coriander leaves and relish.