If it is a cutlet you’re craving, you need only the best mutton mince. Considered a favourite especially in the rains, Bannur mutton cutlets are a real delight. Read along to make your own:
Let’s get started!
- Mash the mince in your hands by placing it in a bowl.
- Once it’s softer, add the mashed potato, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, turmeric, red chilli powder, the clove-cinnamon powder, pudina, dhaniya and salt to taste.
- Mix well until you feel the entire mixture is coated equally with the condiments.
- Now, make small round cutlets, coat them in bread crumbs and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Make sure they are evenly coated before you refrigerate them.
- Whisk 4 eggs until it becomes fluffy and smooth.
- Remove the coated cutlets from the refrigerator, dip it in the eggs, and deep fry it until it turns golden brown.
Serving tip: Serve it with your favourite green chutney and a hint of lemon.
Your Parsi cutlets are good to go!
For the best results, get the best of bannur, from Brown Apron and watch your cutlets just vanish.