Every once in a while, do you find yourself craving a dish that is delightful, luscious and creamy? This dish ticks all the check boxes for that indulgent dish. Here’s how you can about making that perfect, creamy chicken alfredo.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 450 grams of fettuccine pasta
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt on the chicken and then coat with flour.
- Add the olive oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden; cooking each side for a about 2-4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place in a baking dish. In the same pan, heat some olive oil and add the garlic and onion and sauté. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the heavy cream, parmesan and black pepper.
- Cook the sauce for about 2-3 minutes until bubbly, and becomes slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and bake for about 8-12 minutes.
- Cook and drain the fettuccine pasta, placing the chicken on top of it. Garnish with some fresh parsley.