Open Sesame! Here’s a healthy twist to chicken pasta that will soon become your new best friend, especially with our highest quality cut of boneless chicken breast.
- Toast the sesame seeds until they turn brown and set aside.
- Boil the pasta in salted water till cooked, and set aside to cool.
- Rinse the pasta in cold water. Drain completely.
- Add the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, and sesame seeds to a saucepan.
- Add ginger, pepper, and chicken.
- Add a touch of surprise with a garnish of green onions and cilantro.