Every brain can be put to good use – especially your mutton’s. Here’s a special recipe for one of India’s most loved, and most unique mutton dishes – Hyderabadi Brain Fry.
Likewise, there are a number of uses for the spare parts of your meat, and they’re all delicious. Check out our wide range of spare cuts on Brown Apron, the online meat store that delivers fresh meat right to your doorstep.
- After cleaning, cut the brain into tiny pieces.
- Make a paste out of the green chillies and coriander leaves by grinding.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and saute the onion till golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, and wait for two minutes. Keep stirring.
- Add the brain pieces, green chilli paste, salt, and spice powder.
- Pour the water into the pan, and keep on medium heat for 20 minutes till dry.
- Dig in! It’s time to chew some brain.