Add a zesty twist to your favourite shellfish, with this recipe that will satisfy your prawn cravings and leave you craving for more in the same breath.
- For the marination, mix the lime juice or vinegar with the prawns and set aside.
- Boil the onion, cardamom, and chillies till the skins peel off, ready to be chopped.
- Combine the spices and prawns, and sauté to get a distinct aroma.
- Soak the prawns in the masala till the liquid dries up.
- Add turmeric, salt, and sugar for taste.
- Garnish with mint leaves, and shell out your cutlery!