Well marinated spice, layered with chicken was once, a task for an outdoor grill. The tedious process was in order to get the chicken dripping with clear liquid when cut, just as your mouth would be after this preparation.
Brown Apron is now offering smaller sized chickens,
- Without skin
- Easy to cook in a small micro-oven
- Hassle free
- Time saving option
Perfect for you to make a homemade Tandoori lip smacker.
Here’s a recipe to help you do just that.
- Squeeze the lime on mildly salted chicken and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, onion, garlic, ginger, and cayenne peppers until it creates a rich soft texture.
- Smear the mixture all over the chicken with food colouring and gently rub the marinade in and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Place the chicken on the grill, breast side down, cover and cook for about 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for 10 minutes. Make sure it is not pink in the middle and the liquid is clear. Garnish the dish with cilantro and lemon wedges and dig in.